We put out cookies and a carrot, and Elena poured some milk.
Christmas morning, the cookies were gone, the milk drunk, and the carrot nothing more than a gnawed end.
We made a special gift for each of the kids. This is Elena's doll. She said it was Elena, but I'm sure she'll acquire a proper name soon.
This is Joseph's map. It's still not quite done, but most of it's there. Thanks for the pictures, they'll help a lot.
6 comments:
Looks like fun!!!!
The map looks really cool and I love Elena's doll. Merry Christmas.
As an update, the doll has a name: HÉLÈNE. She still wanted to name it Elena, but I convinced her to switch languages to avoid too much confusion.
Where's all your snow? Just kidding... (man I've gotta get out of the north!) Looks like a merry Christmas! I love elena's doll! You're so talented... it puts my afagan and library bag for Sariah to shame!
Hey, the afgan and bag are special because Mommy made them, and no one else's stuff can take that away. I think it's awesome that you taught yourself how to sew.
Looks great! The map is really cool, and I'm way impressed that you made the doll. As near as I can figure, it looks like Elena's visiting us in the picture.
Post a Comment