Saturday, June 28, 2008

Stars and Beards Forever

Elena's been asking for a while if she can make more paper pumpkins and I convinced her to make stars, instead, for the 4th of July. The black dots under their mouths are chins, and the lines on the big blue one are its "beards."

4 comments:

Christina said...

Great idea! We are working on 4th of July crafts too!

Regan said...

With a Sharpie? You are brave! Those are some great looking stars!

Lisa said...

I figure having washable markers around the house is just asking for negligence, so we only have infrequently-appearing permanent markers which stay in a drawer the kids can't open, and there are strict rules for usage that get repeated every time the markers come out. It seems to work since the only things that have been accidentally marked are a few fingers and a couple of streaks on the plastic tablecloth (that's why it's there).

Marin said...

So much fun! I love little kid drawings. :)