Friday, June 20, 2008

Tagged

My sister-in-law's sister, Amanda, tagged me, this time.

Rules: I need to answer 6 questions. I then tag 6 people and post their names here, then go to their blog and comment to tell them that they have been tagged and to visit here to find out the rules. I must then let the person who tagged me know when I have posted my answers.

1) 5 things on my "to do" list:
1. wash dishes, now that I won't get heat stroke from doing it
2. laundry, for similar reasons
3. pack for the lake
4. pick up & vacuum, so I don't come home to a dirty house
5. decide what to get from iTunes

2) 5 Snacks I LOVE!
1. Haribo gummi bears
2. Mrs. Baird's chocolate-covered donettes (way better than Hostess)
3. huge heaping salads
4. cucumber slices w/ ranch
5. canned biscuits, fried and sugar-coated

3) 5 Things I’d do if I suddenly became a millionaire:
1. send Jonathan to architecture school for both master's degrees
2. buy/build that house I've been drooling over
3. save enough for each of my kids to go to med/law school when they grow up
4. tour Europe twice - once just grown-ups, once with the kids
5. never worry about broken air conditioners and stupid landlords again

4) 5 Places I've lived:
1. Austin, TX
2. San Jose, CA
3. somewhere strangely outside the city limits, but still uses the city postal designation
4. Nauvoo, IL
5. Bastrop, TX

5) 5 Jobs I've had:
1. gift shop
2. temp agency postings
3. extra in a film
4. Build-A-Bear Workshop
5. Mommy!

6) 5 things people don't know about me:
1. a wild mouse ran up my pants leg and huddled right under my rear
2. once I start organizing, everything has to be exactly right (this is why I usually try to not care at all)
3. I haven't bitten my nails in forever but still can't get them to grow out
4. I want to be able to shop street markets for fresh produce each morning (7am, the smell of fresh spinach, mmmmm....)
5. I love to decorate my feet with henna drawings - they feel so pretty, like wearing painted-on jewelry

Right, tagging other people. Regan, Callie, Marin, Jenny, Susan, and Bridget.

3 comments:

Regan said...

Cute. I'll try and get Bridget to do it; it will be fun to see her answers!

Jenny said...

I promise I really am going to do this meme! Life is just insane right now... But, I will eventually get to it. Thanks for tagging me!

Jenny said...

Just posted mine!