Joseph likes to play with the sewing machine, and I let him, as long as the thread on top is put away and the needle is down where he can't do anything with or to it. I guess he's seen a lot of sewing lately because he totally knows how to lift the presser foot and which way to put the cloth in. He was so proud of himself, right here. With the winning combination of Jonathan's ability to make any prop out of coat hangers and my sewing skills, this kid is set for designing and making his own costume every Halloween from now until he's 100. I'll be so proud when he's making his own kid's ultra-creative costume, someday.

In other funny Joseph news, at the end of Family Home Evening, last night, he leapt up as soon as the prayer was over and ran to the kitchen. Once there, he opened one of my drawers of cooking utensils, took out a beater and brought it to the living room so he could lick it. That's my boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment