Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It Gets Harder?!

We've been busy-but-not-busy for the last little bit, here. Joseph got sick, last week, and the effects lingered much longer than expected, especially for the amount of energy he was still displaying. It's possible that James caught it from him because he's suddenly super spitty. To top it off, James is going through a growth spurt and wants to do little beyond eat, sleep and scream. Joseph also has some kind of viral thing that's giving him sores at the corners of his mouth. We went to the doctor, today, and he came up neg. for strep, but she gave him a prescription to help him feel better while we wait for whatever it is to blow over. Plus, Elena is earning back her Big Girl Panties. She went from forgetting to go, to "forgetting" to go, to not caring, last month, and had to spend a few days in diapers and a week in training pants. She started back with the plain BGPs, today, and has to keep them dry to earn movies, helping with dinner, taking links off our advent paper chain, and her daily peice of Halloween candy. As if this was not enough insanity, I'm working on gifts for family, there's been an outbreak of sobbing at every tiny thing, and I have a talk to give in church on Sunday. Sigh...

I'll put up a ton of pictures soon.

4 comments:

Callie. said...

hang in there. i'm right there with you in my own set of struggles.

Christina said...

Yep, harder and harder and crazier and crazier...and then they all grow up and move away and we cry because we want the crazy I guess, LOL!

Cynthia Z said...

I'm feeling for you. Hang in there Lisa! you're doing a great job!

Kim Ashford said...

Yikes! Yes, you have had your hands full. Just take it one step at a time..I just read Elder Worthlin's talk from Conference- it's a good one.