Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baby Blessings

James turned one month old, yesterday. My, how time flies! We decided to give James his Name & Blessing yesterday morning and want to thank everyone who could come participate. It was a beautiful blessing for a beautiful morning.



Today was Grant's Blessing. He's six days older than James and such a cute, sweet boy. Lots of people came to be with Rick and his family. It's always so exciting to celebrate new life and new babies!

2 comments:

Kim Ashford said...

You are so much better than me at posting promptly. What a nice Priesthood shot and what a nice family photo.

I noticed that you, Elena, and James are not in the large photo. How nice of you to have your camera to capture the rest of the group.

Callie. said...

thank you again for the pictures! Everyone looks great. It is also so weird for me to see pictures of your family with three kids! I guess I will just have to get used to that. :). Three just seems so much more grown up than two!