Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Monolexic

One word only, people. It's hard.

Where is your cell phone? husband
Your significant other? Jonathan
Your hair? walnut
Your mother? teacher
Your father? advice
Your favorite thing? blog
Your dream last night? Potter-themed
Your favorite drink? Sprite
Your dream/goal? Europe
The room you’re in? main
Your hobby? knitting
Your fear? loneliness
Where do you want to be in 6 years? sustainable
What you’re not? organized
Muffins? cinnamon
One of your wish list items? Alchemy
Where you grew up? Texas
The last thing you did? nurse
What are you wearing? maternity
Favorite gadget? modem
Your pets? bobtail
Your computer? linux
Your mood? pained
Missing someone? Marin
Your car? begrimed
Something you’re not wearing? shoes
Favorite store? Carter's
Like someone? Erin
Your favorite color? peridot
When is the last time you laughed? morning
Last time you cried? Sunday

2 comments:

Marin said...

I miss you too! Esp., esp, today. We should be strong, but I don't want too....

Regan said...

That's kind of fun. I need a distraction... I'm on it.